Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Did What!?

Yes. This is what you all will think when I tell you what we've done.

Ryan and I registered for the St. George Marathon...and we got in! Ah! I told you... "You did what!?" At least I think that to myself about every hour of every day. The training begins. I am excited though! Minnesota has so many beautiful trails up and down and all around the whole stinkin' town! The trails are away from the road so I don't have to be paranoid about some stray car coming for me and babes in her stroller. All of the trails are surrounded by trees and lakes, and it's going to be a perfect place to run my little heart out!

I figure that as long as I finish I'll be happy! We also get to make a trip back to Utah and see our family, that's always a plus. Let us all just pray that my body will let me do this. Bring it on marathon. I'm going to own you!!

5 comments:

Taylor & Natalie Barrett said...

Becca! I did too! I can't wait! I'm so pumped! It'll be great!

Oriens said...

congrats Becca on getting in! the St. George marathon route is beautiful and a lot of fun to run. Good luck in your training!

Cason and Marie said...

I am so excited for you guys!! You will do great!

Liv is the cutest!!!!! I am loving all these updates.

Brandon and Katie said...

Is it too late to sign up? Dang it b and I wanted to do it. Good lck with the training!!! That's exciting

Diana said...

You are awesome. I am super nervous about the HALF marathon I just signed up for. You'll totally be able to do it Becca, that's awesome!