The end of April we flew out to Utah for a fun little family reunion and 'The Week of Jen'. Livy got to meet her cousin Kenna and Aunt Shanna, and all the cousins got lots of good playing time.
On Wednesday night we threw Jen a Bridal Shower. With lots of yummy food and great company. On Thursday Jen went through the temple for the first time, and we all were there together - all five kids, a few of the spouses and our mom and dad. It was an amazing thing.
Then on Thursday and Friday, Jen graduated with her Bachelors Degree in Psychology from BYU! Yay Jen!
Then Saturday, was the big day!! Little miss Jenny Farnsworth, became Jennifer Cavanaugh. It was such a beautiful and perfect day. Ryan flew in that morning, just in time to get all dolled up and head to the temple. The ceremony was perfect. Jen looked absolutely stunning.
We had a wonderful luncheon, and then an even better reception. It was a perfect day, and so fun to be with everyone. Next time we're all together, hopefully it won't be so stressful!!
Then Jen surprised me and my sister Melissa with our own 'Daddy-Daughter Dance' since we never got one. It was so nice. My dad has great moves! It was such a tender moment - it made me so happy, and was so memorable. Thanks Jenny - Love you Daddy!
Now...my silly baby...


















3 comments:
Holy cow I had a lot of catching up to do. I've been behind on blogging lately. First, your poor thumb! I had no idea! Hope it's doing better. Liv is getting bigger, cuter, and her tub video is adorable. Same with the sitting up one. So funny!
I need to call you again. It was fun talking to you the other day but I was sad it got cut short.
Oh yay!!! I'm so glad you have a post dedicated to my week :) I feel so loved. Everything should always be about me, it's so much fun Baha jk. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed the dance, as did I! ILOVEYOUHOOO
What a busy and fun week. I cannot imagine all the milestones Jen and you family had that week. I also love the dance with your dad...it is so sweet and totally made me tear up. You guys have an awesome family and we love you all so much.
Post a Comment