Olivia Jean is 7 months old today. She has grown by leaps and bounds this last month. She has learned how to sit up all by herself. She'll eventually fall over, so we always make sure she's sitting with a clear 3 foot radius around her. She has become a very good eater. At her 6 month appointment she had not yet had much success with eating solids. But since that day she eats oatmeal cereal with some fruit for breakfast and a container of peas, carrots or green beans for dinner and maybe some pears, apples or bananas if she eats most of her veggies. She goes to bed around 7 pm and wakes up sometime between 6:30 and 7 am, will eat and sleep again until 9 am. She's still taking 3 naps a day. She is a gem. She is usually always happy, unless she's hungry.
Our little monthly photo shoot is getting a bit more difficult. As soon as she sees that sign, the only thing going on in her mind is "Grab the sign. Squeeze the sign. Eat the sign. Don't let mommy see the sign." I literally took 52 pictures...these are the only 3 that turned out, and the first one was the only one where she is looking at me and you can see the sign at the same time.
Livy LOVES to stare at people. I know I've said this before, but seriously, she loves going to the store, to church, and anywhere with lots of people so she can just watch them. Then, because she's staring at them with those big eyes, they have to say something - how could they not say something. She makes me laugh so much. She is going to be quite the character. She has become very good at grabbing things. If there is anything in her reach, she will grab it. After knocking something out of her reach, she will look around to see what else she can grab. She loves to squeal and scream, usually in the evening - I think she's getting it all out of her system.






3 comments:
She is so cute Becca! I wish we could get together so her and Andrew could play since they're only 3 weeks apart. It looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves in your new place. Take care!
Hi Livy! Auntie Jen loves you! Just remember to keep practicing your first words..."Auntie Jen, Auntie Jen, Auntie Jen" Love all 4 of you!
Hahaha. I'm glad those 3 pics turned out but I'd love to see them all! What a cutie!
Post a Comment