Sunday, May 8, 2011

beck-a-boo

Our blog is going private in just a few days. I've been waiting because I decided to start a new blog. And it's just now up and going. I decided that since I love sharing all of my crafts and recipes that I'd keep that part of my blogging public, and just keep our exciting family stuff private. If you'd like to see our private blog just let me know what you're email is and I'll add you on! Don't be shy :) If you've already given me your email I'll send you an email soon inviting you to view our families Minnesota-life! 

My new little crafty blog is:

www.beckaboocrafts.blogspot.com

It's still in the making, but come check it out and see my latest happenings!

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'd love to read your private blog!

bonbonbassoon@gmail.com

Diana said...

Bec, I'd love to keep reading! dianaholt@gmail.com, I just went to your craft blog, so cute...I can't wait to use some of your ideas! Love you!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

So cute, Becca. I hadn't even heard about Chickie and Bunny! Way to go!

Courtney Low said...

I cant remember if I gave you my email or not. Its courtney.reber@gmail.com

aunt nancy said...

Pick me! Pick me! farny71@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm a blog stalker of yours!

camigirlut@hotmail.com

Angela said...

I love reading your cute blog, keep me on your list if you have room :)

angela.bragonje@gmail.com

Holly and Daric said...

Add me please! I made your tortellini soup tonight, yum!
holly.russell@msn.com

alena said...

I love reading about your cute family!!
amazinglen@gmail.com

Carol Davis said...

carolkdavis@gmail.com

Jen said...

I'd love to keep reading, too. :) jenscho@gmail.com