Today was Livy's first time at the park. She was born at the beginning of winter, and it's been a long winter. So it was 65 degrees outside, nothing on our agenda, so we went to the park! Combined with the wind and the sun, Livy didn't know what to do with her eyes. She kept turning her head and squinting - but I think she liked it! Not only was it her first day at the park, but it was her first time in a swing! She lasted a good 15 minutes in the swing, but I think the wind was starting to drive her crazy. I am looking forward to A LOT more days at the park with Livy.
4 years ago




1 comment:
I'm sure it's the first of many fun park days! You can just see her asking, "What is this thing?" Love her and all of you!
Post a Comment