Saturday, May 7, 2011

Medicine Lake: Check!

As you may know, Minnesota is the state of 10,000 lakes - and I think that may be an understatement! I love all the lakes, big and small. We tried out Medicine Lake this afternoon, everything was absolutely perfect. About 70 degrees, partly cloudy, slight breeze, a beautiful view, a yummy picnic lunch, a hott husband and the sweetest baby girl ever. Couldn't. Be. Happier. 

3 comments:

perdue family said...

I love being outside when the weather is so nice. I was high 70s in Utah today and Tris and I went to the park as well. Good thinking :) And OJ is starting to look like a little person.

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Looks like fun.........and your finger isn't bandaged anymore. Must be a good day!

Courtney Low said...

Becca you look so thin and AMAZING!! and happy first mothers day to you!