Sunday, May 22, 2011

Livy's New Ride

I am so happy. I have been waiting for this day for waaay too long. The day I got pregnant I looked forward to the day when I could go on a nice morning run with my baby. Then I decided to run a marathon--so that little stroller is going to get a LOT of use! So I decided to go big. The BOB stroller is not a cheap little thing. So 3 birthday checks, a week of babysitting a 5 year old and 2 year old, and waiting for the Anniversary sale at REI...I finally got my stroller!!! I am so excited. They recommend waiting until your baby is about 8 months old to use it for running, so the timing is perfect. (Especially since my baby is the size of a 12 month old.) We had our inaugural ride this afternoon, and Livy loved it! It might seem crazy, but she's never sat in a stroller that faces forward! So it was a big day.  

4 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

Yay!!! Looks great! It was so hard for me to have it before Lucy was born. I was so excited I wanted to go for a walk with it while I was still pregnant. Weird, I know.

Brandon and Katie said...

Love our bob!! Best stroller ever for sure. You'll love running with it. Hope training is going well!!

Jen said...

Oh I would just love to hear the squeals come out of her as you're running 25 MPH down the streets of Minnesota. Ya I know you're fast. Speedy fast. Boom baby. Oh hi Livy!

perdue family said...

Oh dang OJ. Look at dem new wheels. Wish i could roll around town in a whip like that.
Becca: The other day i saw a mom pushing her baby and as i ran by i said, "You are my hero for pushing that thing." Seriously, that booty is gonna get in shape. Can't wait to get me one of those.