Hahaha that's an awesome video! I love your reaction too.
Sweetest 9 second video ever! You couldn't have planned that better if you had tried! Hahahaha
JACKSON FAMILY!!! I love this video. Thank you for posting videos. Positive I have watched each one about 5 times. Makes me so happy.
That's funny. ha ha. Not so funny that you have to change her clothes all the time, but still funny.
Hahaha! I love this! I can't wait to see Livy in a month!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahaha that's an awesome video! I love your reaction too.
Sweetest 9 second video ever! You couldn't have planned that better if you had tried! Hahahaha
JACKSON FAMILY!!! I love this video. Thank you for posting videos. Positive I have watched each one about 5 times. Makes me so happy.
That's funny. ha ha. Not so funny that you have to change her clothes all the time, but still funny.
Hahaha! I love this! I can't wait to see Livy in a month!
Post a Comment