Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother Dear

Today is Mother's Day. It has been a wonderful day. I think it really hit me when I was at church and all of the primary kids got up to sing "Mother Dear", and Liv is way too small to sing (obviously), but it was seeing all of those cute little kids, seeing those dear words, and it really hit me - "I am a MOM!". I am one of those mom's that the primary sings about each year. I have my own little bundle, who will someday sing me those sweet little songs. I am so happy. I am full of love. I am full of gratitude. I love my baby girl so much. It isn't until you have a child that you realize just how much YOUR mom loves YOU! My mom is my #1 fan. She has sacrificed so much for me. She is such an amazing woman, and I love her so so much. Happy mother's day to all of you wonderful mothers!




3 comments:

perdue family said...

Happy mothers day Becca! You too are an amazing mother. Livy is so lucky to have you. Hope you had a great day with your family.

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Thank you, sweetie.......You ARE a wonderful mother. I am so proud to be yours.

aunt nancy said...

I so love that your mom calls you "sweetie!"