Livy is a crazy girl. She has us laughing every single day. She is very vocal too. Most of the people that see her, she's sweet, quiet and wide-eyed. Here's some proof of her craziness. We don't know where she gets it!?
Soooooooo funny! I must be missing something during my bath time....they are pretty boring compared to Miss Livy's. You can't help but laugh and smile. Love her!
8 comments:
I love when babies make that funny sucking in air sound! What a cute girl you have.
That is hilarious. Love it!
SWay precious!
SWay = So Way
Oh my gosh, she is adorable! That is hilarious! Can't wait to meet her, finally.
She has the biggest eyes I have ever seen. So cute. :)
Soooooooo funny! I must be missing something during my bath time....they are pretty boring compared to Miss Livy's. You can't help but laugh and smile. Love her!
I felt like I was watching my little Karen! So fun that you could catch that sparkly personality on video. She is so beautiful!!!!
I love it. I was smiling the entire time!
Post a Comment