Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year

2009. What a year it will be. A new job, new classes and a new kind of motivation I am going to have to find somewhere. I am done and finished with college the end of Spring term, approximately 5 months and 25 days....and I can't wait. I am excited to learn all about marketing these next few months, but let's be honest, I am so much more excited to be done. People tell me, "enjoy these years....you'll miss college....life will never be the same...", ya ya ya, I am so ready for my next adventure. I have loved BYU, I have loved being a student, but I am so ready to move on.

I have had the same life for 2 years: school and work...not much else. I'm looking forward to not having school so I can have time to be a better cook, read Harry Potter, learn to sew better, and guiltlessly watch a movie on a weekday because there is no homework that I should be doing. It has been so nice to have my husband also be in school, we've been working hard together. We both graduate in August, and then we're going to move...somewhere, who knows?

What a year this will be. I'll finally get to meet my brother's baby, Kenna; my other sister-in-law is due in May, and I am done with school in June, my parents come home in July, graduate in August, move in August, and who knows what else the year will bring.

6 comments:

aunt nancy said...

How about another grandchild for your parents?

Becca said...

Haha, good one nancy. You never know what this year may bring!

perdue family said...

AH hahaha. i love aunt nancy. nice becca...i guess you two better get busy.

Melissa Grow said...

Very true! Who knows maybe Nancy is right, but maybe you'll get your wish and start with 2!

RF said...

One at a time is the way to go - trust us...and all in due time - Enjoy school, work, etc. It will be a great year for you guys! Kenna can't wait to meet you either.

Hayley Baum said...

I love your pictures, Becca! You two are so adorable, I was so happy to stumble across your blog. :) Hope you are happy and well!