Friday, January 23, 2009

The Weekend Jollies!

Being sick is exhausting. I have had the best ab work-out this week, 1 cough is like doing 20 crunches, cough once every minute for 3 days...my abs have never looked better. just kidding, but seriously.
I am so ready for the weekend. I find myself counting down for every Friday afternoon, even if I don't have any plans for the weekend I SO look forward to it every single week. Love it. I've found that I am always constantly counting down to several things at once. Counting down the minutes until class is over, counting down the hours until I'm done with work each day, the weeks until we get to see little Kenna in LA, months until my parents come home and we graduate, and years until we have our own little family and house of our own. What are you counting down to?

3 comments:

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Becca..........you're cute.

The minutes til I can go to bed. The hours til my sweetie gets home. The days til we get new missionaries. The months til the next chapter in my life. Ready or not..........

Karissa and Mik said...

always counting down when mik graduates, something i think anyone in school counts down to! countdown to when work will be over, when the weekend will be here, or when that fun vacation will come! hm ive been trying to live more in the moment this year, not doing so well i guess!

Melissa Grow said...

hmmm counting down til we see everyone in LA, til I have normal hours to live by, til we know what our live will be like this summer, til ryan graduates, til it's time to start our own little family... I could go on. And you're on, let's watch tv all day long when you are done with school.