Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Love...

So I realize my last post was a bit pessimistic. There are so many things that I love about yesterday, today and the times in my life right now. I love baking cookies - especially the look on Ry's face when he sees a freshly baked batch...I love learning more and more each day in all of my classes...I love the feeling of my head hitting against the pillow at the end of each day...I love coming home to Sargie and him being so excited to see me...I love watching Jazz games with my hubby, even though the Jazz haven't been doing well lately...I love my new job, because I'm learning how to do sales and understand people...I love being in the young women's because I feel like I still am one...I love that everytime we're with the Perdues food is involved...I love that when Jen and I are together we always say the same things at the same time...I love watching Law & Order with my honey when we should be doing homework...I love playing intramurals - especially since this will be my last time doing it...I love doing the dishes right after we eat dinner so we don't have to worry about them later...I love doing the olyptical at the gym because it's the only form of exercise I can get with the current stage of my knees...I love the feeling after working out...I love it when everything is freshly coated with a new snow fall.

Ok that's enough of the love. But seriously, I love my life (even if I have a lot I'm looking forward to)!

2 comments:

perdue family said...

YEA! Gooooooo food and come on Real BYU! Lets do something Saturday cause i have a b-ball game on Friday. Maybe more food?

Corinne Baird said...

Hey Becca, I finally found your blog. So fun and cute!! It's nice to catch up on you. Those pictures of you guys are so amazing. I was sad about my wedding pictures too. How awesome that you got a second chance. Nice job looking at the glass half full. Made me want to try harder.