I am a HUGE picture person, I love pictures, I could look at pictures of people and places all day long. So if there are too many pictures here for your viewing pleasure, then come back next time, because I love pictures. I'm not trying to create a shrine of myself or anything, these are mostly for my parents more than anything. Enjoy...


Some of you noticed that I'm wearing a coat in some of the pictures. This was the best wedding gift my parents gave me, it SAVED me on my wedding day because it was so cold. Because it was such a blessing to have, we rent it out for others to enjoy. If you know of anyone getting married this winter and they're looking for a coat like this, let me know!












9 comments:
I love the pictures! I love pictures as I know you know, I very much enjoyed these! And the one where you are kissing with Ryans arm up....so adorable! They are all really pretty! Love you and miss you sooooooooo much!
I love pictures, too! Just one comment.....I wanted more.
Thanks, Becca. Needless to say, we love every single one. I agree with Nancy....I wanted more. And it's even more fun to see how you two are even more in love after 2 years. Thanks, we loved them. And congrats for fitting in your dress!
your photographer did a good job! you look great!
Bec! so pretty! I loved looking at the pictures. You're a babe! Love ya tons!
Becca you got me wondering if I can still fit in my dress two years after the fact... maybe I shouldn't try it, I may just go into a depression and remember what i ate over the holidays... but anyhow you are Ry are so darling! I am so happy you got to do that, not only did I love them but your kids will love looking at them too! love ya and you know that you are always welcome at my house!
Becca and Ryan--I love your blog! I got the link from Natalie DeMill's blog. I hope you don't mind. It's fun to stay in touch with cousins and family through blogs. I also loved that you were able to re-take your wedding photos too. I wish I could re-do mine. I was not happy at all with my photgrapher--Busath. We also have a family blog http://brittynandbecky.blogspot.com
Feel free to visit!
Becky Smith
How fun to get all dressed up again! I wish I had more pictures of us but I highly doubt I would still fit in my dress :)
Such pretty pictures Becca! Your friend is off to a great start in photography. And after two years, you are still a beautiful bride.
Post a Comment