Monday, January 12, 2009

Yahoo!

Disclaimer: the photo above is not an actual picture of me. I mean it almost could be, but it's not.

But basically, this picture best describes how I feel. You know that moment when you're all by yourself and all you can do is put your hands in the air and smile as big as you can? Yep, I know that feeling. I made my first sale today at work! I was pretty stoked about it. I wanted to go celebrate...but if I celebrated every time I made a sale that'd probably defeat the whole point of having a job in the first place. Anyway, excitement has come my way, and it's so much more fun to share it with others!

4 comments:

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Yeah Becca...........you are the most incredible salesperson in the whole entire world! I think it is totally appropriate to celebrate after every sale. Keep it up. We are sooooooo proud of you!

Besitos...........Mom and Dad

perdue family said...

CONGRATS BECCA! If you wanna celebrate... you know your girl... ME! Im pretty good at celebrating. Good job, keep up the hard work.

Lindsey S. said...

GOOD JOB! I know how hard that is!

Linds said...

Yay! Congrats!