Yep, it's true, I've had this cold for 17 days and 2 antiboitics and it still hasn't gone away. Isn't that the worst? I would so rather have the 24 hour flu and sit by the toilet that whole day and night, than have this annoying cold for 2 1/2 weeks. Yesterday, MLK Jr. Holiday, I sat home all day, on the couch and did nothing. I was hoping that a long relaxing day like that would help me, but after 8:00 class this morning, Ry talked me into staying home again today. Sarge has loved having a buddy home with him all day rather than being all alone. We took a nice little nap, had some lunch, played some fetch, and took another nap.
I feel like such a slacker not going into work, it makes me appreciate the fact that I do have a job. I know I'm going to regret saying this, but I really am grateful for the fact that I usually don't have a lot of free time each day. The busier I am, the more that I get done. But I can't wait for that day when I don't have to write papers, give presentations, go to 8:00 class, have 100 pages to read out of textbooks everyday, constantly meet deadlines and be graded on everything I do.
Have a I mentioned Jen, my sister, made me a count down chain to the day that I graduate. Since August is a long ways away, she made one link for each Sunday until then. So every Sunday we have a party to take down one more link. Love it. Thanks Jen!
4 years ago

2 comments:
That's cute- not your cold, the chain. I'm sure the cold is not fun. Good luck with that!
Ya...proud of it...thank you very much
Post a Comment