Friday, January 16, 2009

Congrats Honey!

It's a new year and a lot of changes here at the Jackson's home. With graduation quickly approaching, our future careers have definitely been on our minds. Ry has really been working hard by studying sales management, he met with a professor at BYU, then the next day he found out about Qualtrics, turned in a resume, had an interview, and was hired all within a week!

Qualtrics is a growing company located here in Provo that sells a survey software to major universities and schools interested in the latest and best technology. He's going to get fabulous Business 2 Business experience and it will be such a great rewarding job! I am so excited and so proud of him. He is working so hard, and I know he will continue to work as hard as it takes! Congrats and good job honey!

5 comments:

RF said...

Congrats, Ry! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Melissa Grow said...

Hey! Does that mean you are going to stay in P-town? I'm so curious! Tell him congrats! Love you!

Natalie said...

Congrats Ry! Sounds like a great opportunity!

Lindsey S. said...

Sorry you are sick! THat stinks. I have a question? Me and some others have been trying to figure out how to make our friends links so when people update. Like yours is. First how do you do that? And do you have any idea why on not only your page but everyone who has these type of links, my name always says updated 2 months ago. Which is obviously wrong! haha I don't know how to fix this. Thought you might help!

Lindsey S. said...

I ment thought you might know! hahaha but hopefully you can help! :)