Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 Years!

Happy 2nd Anniversary honey! We officially experienced the longest day ever yesterday, and it just happened to be our anniversary. We woke up 4:00 a.m. Spain time, flew home and went to bed at 9:00 p.m. Utah time...with an 8 hour difference, do the math, it was quite the day. We did go out to eat at Macaroni Grill to celebrate our lovely 2 years together, but with our red and glazed over eyes, all we wanted to do was go home and watch the Jazz game! And what a better way to celebrate than to have the Jazz play a good game and go out with a big win against the 76ers. I am so lucky to be married to the man of my dreams, who treats me like a princess. I am so grateful for all that he does for me. These past two years have been so fabulous, I love spending all the time I can with the person I love the most. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him! I love you honey!

4 comments:

Karissa and Mik said...

happy anniversary! you look so cute in your wedding pic!

perdue family said...

YAY for 2 whole years! And Ryan... YOUR'E THE MAN! Thanks for bring stuff home for Tris. I won't tell him so it will be a surprise when we get home. So glad you guys had an awesome trip and we're happy you're home safe. See you in a few days.

Ruby said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun with your family in Spain. Enjoy the last days of freedom before school starts!

Lindsey S. said...

Happy Anniversary Love! I thought of you that day. I am glad you guys made it home safe and sound. I am sure it was so much fun! I can only imagine.