- I love my honey! I am so proud of him and how hard he works both in school and with his new job.
- My doctor did the trick. I got a magic pill and I'm all peachy again! It's so great to be healthy. Never take advantage of it!
- We attended the baby blessing of one of my best friends, Lindsey Hall Swan, yesterday, and HELLO what a beautiful baby. I love little Bailey so much already. What a beautiful family. Geez.
- Yesterday I made adorable Valentine's with my fabulous mother-in-law and sister-in-law. There were boxes full of paper, stickers, stamps, brads, charms, and they had a little embossing tool, it was so fun!
- Can you believe it's already February?
- Happy Groundhog Day! Did he see his shadow? Can Spring PLEASE come early?!
- We watched and analyzed the commericals from the Super Bowl in my marketing strategy class today...haha, loved it.
- Boo, we wanted the Cardinals to win. It was rigged because Obama wanted the Steelers.
- I just went to a Zumba dance class at the gym with my sister Jen, holy cow it was fun! We didn't really know what we were doing, but it was awesome and we're both going to be feeling it tomorrow!
- Soccer game tomorrow, go team!
- I got a letter from another one of my best friends, Sister Heiner, who is serving a mission in Poland. Wowsers, she is amazing. First of all, who speaks Polish? Ah, that would scare me. But she's amazing and she's already more than half way done!
- Ok, that's enough for now. I could go on. My mind literally races all day long. These are just things that I've been thinking about the last ten minutes...whoa.
4 years ago

6 comments:
Thanks again for coming to the blessing. I can't believe how fast Lindsey's mission is going. She is amazing. You are amazing! Orange Soda is a tough job. Hopefully it gets better soon!
I like your last point. I've tried to explain to Ryan: "You have no idea all the things that run around in my head all day! I have a lot to deal with!" He doesn't get it.
Good thoughts! I know what you mean... and I'm glad you're okay now. I knew there must have been a reason the Cardinals lost. It makes so much sense!
Hey how are ya? So I have a really random question... would you want to get a group of friends together for a skin/facial demo? I'd do you and probably one or two other friends for free, but I'm selling a new skin product and I just want to see what girls our age think of it.... Honesty, there's no pressure to buy it I really just really want to get others opinions on it! Let me know what you think. If not its totally fine, but I have been absolutely amazed by the treatment so I just think it'd be fun to see what you think :) E-mail me, mrslowe820@gmail.com
-Kate Lowe
I'm glad you're feeling better finally! Yay for modern medicine, right?
I love your random thoughts..........I should write down what I've been thinking. I can totoally relate to what you and Shanna are talking about. It makes me feel like I might know a little bit of what is going on in your life.
What's the latest with the job?
Post a Comment