Thursday, February 12, 2009

High School Tag

High School Tag

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
Yep, for most of Soph and Junior years. But I actually married the man of my dreams from my school even though we didn't date.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
Basically my best friend Lindsey Heiner and I were inseparable in her little Nissan, "Ezma".

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?
Most definitely. I only got docked 3 points, and that was because of speeding...oops.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
Um, more than not.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?
Not as much, that's why I was friends with Lindsey Hall.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?
Accappella senior year. That year I also accompanied 4 choirs; accappella, madrigals, concert choir and the mixed chorus.
7. WERE YOU A NERD?
Not really. I loved calculus, and I took AP Statistics and AP English...ok so maybe.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS?
Soccer and Softball
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?
Nope, but I did get someone else suspended. That's a story for another time.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?
I probably could with some help, we had to memorize it for student government. I do remember my Elementary fight song though...haha.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
Definitely Mrs. Durham, Mr. Ostenson, Mr. Larsen, Mr. Christensen, Mr. Shelton...those are on the top of the list.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?
In the commons, but the second Lindsey turned 16 we were out of there.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?
Timpview High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
Thunderbird (T-bird), Orange and Blue...best school colors EVER!

15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY?
My senior year it was Amy Loosli, me, and someone else....hm

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?
With a few exceptions...then maybe
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
I was so stoked to be out of there. I got a new dress for graduation, since the Accappella choir sang we got to sit near the stage and graduate first before the rest of our class. There were also bouncy balls secretly distributed among my class, so when we were "offically" graduated everyone threw their bouncy balls everywhere in the Marriott Center. This is Stephanie Gaufin, we were especially excited because we were going to be roomies Freshman year at BYU.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?
I went kayaking down the Provo River.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?
ASL Club, Calculus Club, um....I can't remember. That's something you think I would remember. Oh well.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?.
Let's not talk about that...
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?
Brandon Simonsen: this is Lindsey and Lindsey...my date is in the white hat in the background. Awesome huh?
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION?
Probably not the 5 year reunion, because I've basically gone to college with most of them. We might consider the 10 year reunion. Who am I kidding, I'll probably end up planning the 5 year reunion...we'll see.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?
2 jobs. First I worked at a corn stand on Canyon Road, it was awesome. Then I worked at Day's Market.
24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT?
You know it!
25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY?
Yes, that's how I met and got to know my Hubby! Thank you CES.
26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME?
Wow, so many to choose from. Probably soccer practice in general. I loved the girls I played with, we always were having fun, but working way hard at the same time.
27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING?
Definitely outgoing, I have calmed down since High School.
28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
I loved my friends. I couldn't of had better friends.

I tag: Lindsey Swan, Shannel Tingey, and any other fellow T-birds who have Timpview Pride!

3 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

Good times in high school... It's kind of weird that my 10 year reunion is right around the corner! I'm so old!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

GO TBIRDS! what? why! go soccer and jim davis!!! haha.

Lindsey S. said...

ha ha, i loved this! I swear that firt picture was taken in my van!!! i see the purple seats and the lights across the top> At first I thought it was a limo but then remembered my precious van! haha