Saturday, February 28, 2009

A date with Jen

Ry is still gone, but I am anxiously anticipating his arrival tomorrow evening! So what does a girl do with her hubby out of town? She's goes out on the town with one of her best friends! I picked Jen up today from work at 4:00, we came home and found ourselves snacking on cookies and M&Ms, so we decided to go get an early dinner at Costa Vida. With full tummies we came back and chill-axed on the couch for a few hours before we went to catch the 7:30 movie. But, without planning much ahead, it was sold out, so we bought tickets for the 9:40 showing of Twilight! With time to kill we walked around the mall for a few hours and each splurged on $10 t-shirts, we're big spenders I know. We aren't big shoppers, so we killed off some more time by sharing a milkshake at the Malt Shoppe and then we were off to the movie! Ok, and I don't know what all you anti-Twilight people have been talking about, but I loved the movie; I loved the quirky-funny moments, I loved the casting, and I just can't wait for the next one. Thanks for the Friday night date Jen!

4 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

Wow- with your men gone I'm so glad you have each other. And honestly- I was lucky that Ryan wanted to see Twilight, so it was a perfect GNO movie. I'm glad you had fun! Love you!

Jen said...

Yes, one of the best nights of my college career....what are sisters for! Too bad Sargie didn't want to see Twilight though.

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

I'm jealous.......sounds like so much fun! You are both so much fun to be with!

perdue family said...

Like I've been saying since November.... twilight is so rad. Glad you liked it...