4 years ago
Friday, February 20, 2009
Happy Birthday Mommy and Shanna!
Today is the birthday of my amazing mother. She has been such a wonderful example to me my whole life. I have always wished that someday I would care for people the way she does, that I would be able to make my children as happy as she has, and be unconditionally kind to everyone that I would meet. She has spent the last 2 1/2 years taking care of the other 300 children that she has gotten to know and love. By meeting and getting to know these missionaries, it is amazing to me what great love they have for my mom and how much they learned from her and they all miss her so much already. I love you mommy!
Tomorrow is also my sister-in-law's birthday, Shanna, another amazing woman. She is a proud new mother and I am so excited for her and Ryan in this stage of their lives. Shanna is so organized and creative I just love all of her cute cards, her perfect handwriting, her fashion sense, her honest opinions, her wonderful advice, and her wonderful example to me.
I love you both and hope you have had wonderful birthdays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Becca.......You are the amazing one! I love you.
Mom
PS...My birthday was wonderful!
Happy birthday to them both!
We have the same backround!
Thanks for the nice comments! I had a lovely birthday. Hope you have a good week.
Happy Birthday to you two too! Ha ha. I haven't made the time to post our LA trip either, but maybe today's the day. I love our family so much- they are amazing women.
Post a Comment