We just absolutely adore our little doggy Sarge. He's so much fun to play with and just loves being spoiled. We've been pretty boring lately, hence the lack of pictures the past few weeks. But we had some of these random pictures of us and Sargie from the past little while.
How can you not love this face....
He always has our undivided attention when anything involves food...even when I'm just talkin' on the phone, watching the Jazz game (with my Korver t-shirt on), relaxin' and having a little snack.
I walked in the room and found this....haha, it's so random, I love it.
I love it. Sarge loves to be right next to us. He is so needy, but that's ok, it's nice to have someone love you. For Christmas my sister Melissa, made Ry & I scarf's, which are amazing. She also made one for little Sargie. He loves his too.

5 comments:
Oh i DO love that face... more and more every day.
hehe oh I love my nephew...and that scarf looks ravishing on him
oooh- I love the scarf. Did you have to tie it on really tight? I guess if he likes it, no worries.
We love our little granddoggie, too! Give him an extra treat in honor of our sweet puppy's birthday!
If someone could guarantee us that if we got a little dog that it would be like yours, I would get one. : ) What a cutie.
Post a Comment