4 years ago
Thursday, February 26, 2009
I miss you honey!
Yesterday afternoon Ry left to Vegas with his dad to go to "The Academy", a convention for orthopedic doctors and the sales reps that work with them . This will be such a wonderful weekend for him, and will open so many doors of opportunity for him. I'm excited for him, but I'm missing him like crazy! He doesn't come home until Saturday night, which means 3 full days of my honey. I made my sister Jen come stay with me so that Sargie and I weren't all alone. It's a good thing that I have been super busy I guess. Well honey I can't wait for you to come home! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Isn't it weird when they leave? Ryan travels just enough so I've learned to take advantage of his absence...hogging the bed, having cookie dough for dinner, watching ZERO sports. But even then, I'm always glad he goes on short trips!
Post a Comment