It's been a busy week with classes and work, so we decided to reward ourselves with some Jazz tickets. Yesterday afternoon at about 1:00, we decided we wanted to go to the game. So I got on Craig's List, found some super cheap tickets and had a blast watching the Jazz. The Jazz were on a 9 game winning streak and made it 10 by beating the Denver Nuggets. The game didn't start until 8:30, so we didn't get home until almost 1:00, it was a late night and we were both so exhausted from a crazy week. Needless to say an awesome picture of us with our Jazz T-shirts was never taken. I did catch one of these balls though! 
Last week Brittany gave me some sacred recipes from a favorite local mexican restaurant. I tried out the sweet pork, and was it delicious! I was pretty proud of the result.
It's finally the weekend, and I am so looking forward to relaxing and doing nothing for the next few hours.



4 comments:
James would be jealous and that dinner looks amazing! I might need to steel that recipe from you. I loved seeing you today. I wish we had more time together.
GO JAZZ!! And HELLO cafe rio!!! Now i need to be gutsy and try it. And that's awesome that you caught something cause that never happens to me.
So- my friend Jen has the recipe too, but I want to get it. Can you get it to me? That would be awesome!
I'll second that the pork was yummy in the tummy
Post a Comment