Marshmallow Cinnamon Popcorn
I was supposed to take a treat to a little get together the other night at a friends. I was planning on making my white chocolate popcorn, but minutes before we were supposed to leave I totally forgot we didn't have white chocolate. Ah! So I made do with what we had, and came up with this easy yummy treat! (I don't usually measure when I cook/bake, so my measurements are guess-taments)
One bag of popped popcorn
2 Tbsp butter
A 1/2 of a bag of marshmallows (about 8 oz.)
A splash of vanilla (about 1 tsp.)
A dash of cinnamon (about 1/4 tsp.)
Pop the pocorn. Melt the butter in a pan on the stove, add the marshmallows, vanilla and cinnamon. When the marshmallows are all melted add it to the popcorn, mix it really well. And yum! Enjoy!


3 comments:
That's a good idea, I can't wait to try it!
I think we may try this tonight. YUM
YUM!
And the big eyes picture! I want to blow it up and frame it for my house! hahaha I love it!
Post a Comment