A few observations I've made in the last few weeks...
There is no sales tax on clothing! Yahoo!
There are more potholes in the road than actual flat road.
When speaking you should drag out your "o"s. Always.
Every street is named after a lake (Bass Lake, Schmidt Lake, Weaver lake, etc.)
I'm pretty excited about no sales tax on clothing.
A 15% discount at Target is a significant chunk of change.
I haven't seen any mountain men with rifles and fur hats like I had imagined.
Snow does eventually melt over time...
We have our own 2 missionaries for our ward, not the surrounding 4 stakes.
I can hear my neighbors beside and below me, apartment living is much different.
Ellen DeGeneres is my new best friend.
I miss spending almost every minute of every day with my hubby.
So far so good. I give Minnesota a stamp of my approval. For now.
4 years ago

4 comments:
Oh Ellen is a must for all stay at home mothers!! She helped me laugh my way through all of Joie's first year! Im glad you guys are enjoying it out there!
We are sooooo excited to come out next week and experience the Soooota! We love seeing updates to the bloooog, especially ones that get us more excited to mooooove!
Dangit, I wanted Mountain men with rifles and fur hats to really exist there!
Ellen, LOVE Ellen. Thanks to DVR I don't get to ever miss out on her. She's always getting me laughing while my children are sleeping and I'm folding boring laundry. Good times. ha
Oh please no. Ill be praying very hard for little olivia and her future "O's". Tell her it is socially unacceptable. Love this post, by the way. Can't wait to see you this month!!
Post a Comment