Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! To celebrate this funny green holiday, we went all out. I couldn't resist I had to make Livy a little shamrock onesie.
I have always wanted to do a green dinner on St. Patty's, but it's not as fun if you go all out for just your hubby. So since the Wrights were coming over to watch the BYU game anyway, I decided to go for it. I labored over these delicious Lion House green rolls... (they looked more green in person). I also made the cute little shamrock table runner...
Then we had a yummy fruit salad with honeydew, kiwis, green grapes, marshmallows, green apples, and pears.
Then a little green pasta primavera... (also looked more green in person).
And for dessert, Oreo Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Fudge Pie. Yum!!
I love a good excuse to make lots of yummy food. It was glorious. It was every more enjoyable since the Cougars won! Let's go BYU!

No comments: