Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 Months

Sweet little Olivia turned 5 months old yesterday. What a crazy 5 months it has been. Livy has grown up so much these last few weeks. I feel as if she has gone from being my little newborn, to my bouncy baby girl! She is so strong. She loves to stand and use her legs. If she's not standing then she's either kicking her feet or trying to grab them. She has also become a lot more aware of Sarge. She'll just sit and watch him run around the room. She'll stare at him, smile at him and try to grab his collar.

Sarge on the other hand isn't very interested. He will be someday soon when she can play fetch with him :) Olivia is an amazing little traveler. We drove her across the country and she hardly made a peep. As long as she has a full tummy and her binky she is as happy as can be. She's a great sleeper, which makes mom and dad great sleepers now too! She has been sick this last week, probably because all of the traveling and "germ-free" hotel rooms. But it's been a blessing in disguise because she has been sleeping a whole bunch, so we've been able to get our apartment all unpacked and put together. I've absolutely hated seeing her sick. My poor little baby. But besides her being sick, she is so happy. She's developed the cutest little giggle these past few weeks. She is getting more and more interactive. We love her more and more each day and we are so lucky to have this pretty girl as part of our family. We love you Livy!

5 comments:

Crissi said...

Cute pictures of little Olivia! Addie was really excited to see the picture of Olivia and Sarge. We're going to miss seeing you guys all the time. But we'll love your blog posts.

I love all the pics of your apartment. It helps me picture your new life and where your story is taking place.

Lindsey S. said...

Oh my gorgeous little girl! She is getting so big. I LOVE her eyes when she is looking at Sarge! I feel like I can see exactly what she is thinking!

It was fun to see your apartment. Super cute!

perdue family said...

JACKSONS!!!! You made it to "The Soda!!!"" And my goodness, already put up 3 blog posts. Im so impressed and LOVING it! I love the apartment! I cant believe you already have it looking to cute and set up. It looks great and super nice! Olivia J! Please dont grow too much while you live in "The Soda". I dont want to be missing too much. Tell your mom to post VIDEOS of your new giggle. We love you guys so much and are so glad you made it safely, made friends and have a wonderful place to live! YAYYYYYY!!! Keep posting!!!!

Melissa Grow said...

The apt looks great! Can't wait to come visit! I hope Livy starts feeling better soon. Good luck on the first day Ry!

Cason and Marie said...

She is sooo cute Becca!! She looks so precious!