Thank heavens for Livy's nap time. It gives me a chance to clean, craft and watch Ellen or Rachael, depending on which nap time. I love the girl, but I love my little projects. I made some headbands today, my hair needed some accessorizing.
I can't wait for St. Patty's Day tomorrow, I've got some fun things up my sleeve!


4 comments:
Cute! Can't wait to see what you have planned for tomorrow!
I am so impressed with how good you are at crafts and decorating--everything I can't seem to enjoy doing. I seriously love seeing what you create and come up with. I must admit, I'm a little envious too. I wish I had that gene in my body that like to do those things. Your headband is darling! So are all the things you make for Oliva. Aren't nap times precious?! I usually work during that time, but all the same, I look forward to that time every day. I'm glad you are enjoying Minnesota so far!
How do you feel about posting a how-to? I love that style and I want to learn!!!!!
Becca, adorable! Well done!
Post a Comment