Since Olivia has been born I have heard 2 words more than any others. It's been said several different ways, but when people see Olivia, and I mean strangers at the grocery store, nurses, neighbors, friends and family, almost everyone that sees her face can't help but say these two words some how...
"Big Eyes!"
My baby girl does have the biggest, prettiest eyes I've ever seen. It's as if she's trying to take it all in and she just can't quite do it fast enough. She loves to look around, stare at people, stare at Sargie, and open those eyes as wide as possible. I love my baby big eyes.
2 comments:
Seems like I remember people in the grocery store saying the same thing to me about MY baby girl. I wonder why? Oh, I miss my "Libby." Love you!
The acorn never falls far from the tree.
Chip off the old block.
An eye for an eye.
Post a Comment