The past few weeks I have been taking a golf class and I knew this day had to come. I did my first 9 holes today, and it wasn't all that bad. Let's just say that I have no where to go but down (since you want a low score in golf). There were a few holes that absolutely killed me but I slowly improved as each hole went on.


As Ryan says, "That's golf", he keeps making fun of me because I get frustrated and he says, "you think you're going to be Tiger Woods", and yes, I do. I just want to be good, but just like anything else, it's going to take practice! I like it though, someday I'll make par :)
5 comments:
That's fun though. It would be cool to be Tiger Woods. I believe in you Becca!
brandon just picked up golfing and he wants me to join him. i think it would be so frustrating but maybe i'll have to give it a go! :)
Becca.........you are absolutely delightful........I believe in you, too!! Tiger Woods had a beginning as well. Go Becca!
I would like to be Tiger Woods too. I think we should go golfing together as a foursome and then i bet you would feel like Tiger when playing with me. That would be an awesome date activity. Lets do it.
It's a very frustrating sport. It is much harder than it looks huh? I definitely thought I would be great the first time I went, wow was I surprised :)
Post a Comment