Jen at her finest.

I wanted to get something I knew Jen would love. And I know she loves all of her pictures of her family and friends, so I was creative. I have seen these cute memo boards all over the place, and so I decided to try and make one myself. I was so impressed with myself! I love it! Now I want to make one for myself!
The fam took her out to dinner to Winger's, her restaurant of choice.

Then all of her friends came over for some good laughs and cake! We hope you had a fabulous birthday Jen! We love you!






4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN! YAHOO! And that board is soooo cute! I have one i bought at the store a few years ago but Jen's is SO much cuter. Lets have friday craft days.
Yeah, Jen!! We hope it was the best! Our late birthday present is going to be to see your wonderful parents in 5 days. What do you think?!
P.S. Becca, the memo board is adorable!!
P.P.S. Jen, love the hair!!
Looks like a party, good job on the board Becca. Mom, didn't you complain about not getting birthday presents because that was when Ryan came home from his mission? That's okay... I'm sure she doesn't mind. We are all excited!
Post a Comment