Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The life without homework

I wake up after an extra hour of sleep, go to the gym and work out a little longer than I used to, have a nice breakfast, go to work for a few hours, come home and ... that's where I get creative. Before I would come home to make dinner, knowing that as soon as dinner was over I was going straight to the books until it was time for bed. But now, the only books I'm hitting are those that I want to! I finished all 7 Harry Potter books in the last 8 weeks, yesterday I read "Tuesdays with Morrie", and I started reading "The Screwtape Letters" this afternoon.

I need suggestions of what to read next!

I am finding things to fill my time, right now I'm in SLC waiting for Ry to get out of his class. He has to come up here twice a week for a class not offered in Provo at a time he can attend, so I decided to come up with him (mainly to talk with him, and also to take advantage of the carpool lane, haha).
We are also playing on a coed softball team this summer. Our team name is "I Heart Softball", cool, I know. We won our first game last night 23-13, cool eh? (Pictures courtesy of Brittany Perdue, thanks chica!)



There are many more exciting things to come in the next few weeks! I love my life!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

You should join goodreads.com. You can looks at what your friends are reading and get some good ideas!

Melissa Grow said...

That's so fun. Enjoy the time off! I'm excited to come see you guys play next week. AAHHH! Next week! I can't wait!

aunt nancy said...

What should you read? What would your dad say?...."The scriptures."