There are few people I know that can say that they
loved high school, and there are even
fewer people that can say that they
loved junior high school, but I'm one of the few, but proud people that loved them both. And as cheesy as this may sound, it was because I had the greatest friends in the world. A few of my best friends are on a mission, or doing an internship, but every so often we try to get together and catch up. This time I told everyone to bring their special someone. Cute CeLisa came with Scott; Lindsey Swan and her husband James with their cute little one, Bailey; Brooke and Lonnie Keith came brought their little Ruby; Shannel and Tyler Tingey with little baby girl Tingey coming in September!

We only got a picture with all the girls, but it was a party. We had a yummy BBQ, and dutch oven peach cobbler. It was such a fun night, I can't wait for our next little get together. What's carzy, is that 9 out of the 10 people there all went to Timpview together. What can we say, we love our Timpview boys! What can I say it doesn't get much better than some good food, and great friends.
2 comments:
That was serioulsy so much fun! I loved it! It makes me miss old times when we got to do that much more often. Yay for moving to salt lake and we can do it even more! haha
By the way, our old bishops wife told me of an apartment her married daughter just moved in and she said they were really nice. Not sure what they are called but she said they loved them. Not in the ward.. boo, haha I'll try to find out if you want.
SOOOOOOO weird that there is babies involved now! I can't believe all this madness. But so fun! I hope to see all of you in August!
Post a Comment