Our Memorial Day Weekend could not have been much better! Ry went golfing, we went and saw our grandpa's graves, saw a movie, went up to Park City and shopped at the outlets, had a BBQ with Ry's parents, we went swimming, played catch, slept, relaxed, and loved having a day off! I think my favorite activity of the weekend had to be
hiking the Y with Jen, Ry and Sarge. We were so proud of our little puppy. There were several other big dogs pulling people up the mountain, but our little poodle could have out-ran and out-hiked any of them. He just kept going and going, he loved it. We never knew he was such a good little hiker! It was such a beautiful view!
5 comments:
GO SARGEEEEEE!!!
Fun fun! Do you know I've never hiked the Y?! haha Lame I know.
Aw, living up to his name! Good boy Sargie
That's so fun. Way to go Sarge. And Jen, I'm so proud of you! You made it all the way! JK
Oh Mel, you are so funny. I'm a trooper, I know, we left at like 11:30 so it was SOOO early....haha JK!!! But yes, Sarge definitely beat all of us
Post a Comment