

When my sister and I heard that she was coming to Utah, we jumped right on that band wagon and bought tickets, $15 each was very hard to turn down. But buying them 3 months early we definitely were guaranteeing our presence. Last week I realized that the forecast was rain all week long, and I was so distraught thinking that they would cancel my chance to see Kelly. But sure enough, the show went on, and we enjoyed sitting in the warm rain. We picked up my sister from the airport, yes she did come from Arizona with the concert being her main purpose in coming, and we went straight to the ballpark. We found a nice little corner where we could sit and enjoy the show, not having to stand for hours, and enjoying the fact that no one was in front of us and in our way.

Kelly's 90 minutes on stage went by too fast. I already can't wait to see her again!
After the concert Ryan asked me if the concert had changed my life, and I said, "No, it just solidified the fact that my life is awesome."

No comments:
Post a Comment