Weight: 17.2 lbs. - 75th Percentile
Height: 27.5 inches - 97th Percentile
Head: 17.5 inches - 92nd Percentile
As you can see, she is a very healthy and growing girl! She must have tall parents or something. She's still spitting up a lot, so it's good to see she's still growing lots and lots. Tonight at dinner she actually ate an entire container of baby food bananas, and she wanted more! She was loving it! I would try and eat my food and she would lean forward and open her mouth. I think she's finally catching on to the idea of solids, and I'm glad she's liking it. I'm excited to slowly introduce her to new foods.
She's my little buddy. She loves to read books, watch me cook, take baths, play in her BE, watch Sargie, suck on her binky, grab her toes, occasionally roll from back to front, stare at people, squeal, scream, and coo. We love you Livy!


No comments:
Post a Comment