Thursday, April 14, 2011

Going Private

I've decided to make our blog private. I always thought I would when we had a baby. I've put it off because I know it can be annoying to have to log in to read. But I figure one extra step is worth it. There are some weirdos out there, and this way I'll know who's reading my blog.

Anyway, I won't do it for a few weeks since people don't check my blog everyday (not that I expect anyone to :). But if you'd like to see the latest Jackson family happenings feel free to leave a comment with your email address, or you can send me an email to rebeccafjackson@gmail.com if you want to keep your email address private from others to see.

Thanks!!

32 comments:

Carol Davis said...

Hi Becca- Brent and I would love to continue reading your blog. My email is carolkdavis@gmail.com

Cason and Marie said...

Marieburr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! I would love to continue to read your blog. ashten01@gmail.com

Janie said...

janiesandberg at gmail dot com

Diana said...

Hey Becca! Count me in, dianaholt@gmail.com!

aunt nancy said...

ME! Please invite me!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
farny71@yahoo.com

Courtney Low said...

courtney.reber@gmail.com

Eric and Andrea said...

andreafstevens@gmail.com

Brandon and Katie said...

Katielee14@gmail.com

Sarah said...

sarahalexander35@gmail.com

Melanie Howe said...

lambert4mel@gmail.com

AmyH said...

I'd love to keep reading! thehindmans@gmail.com

McKell + Garrett Hartle said...

mckell2012@hotmail.com

Shanna said...

sign me up! :)

Cami said...

Fredda8888@gmail.com
This is Cami Nelson way back from highschool...if you have no idea who I am! But I quite enjoy your blog :)

Jenny said...

jrpate7@gmail.com

Taylor & Natalie Barrett said...

Nataliebarrett1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Mckenz.Evans@gmail.com

Jaclyn and Tyson Wakley said...

jaclyng3@hotmail.com

stephanie said...

We love to keep up with you guys!! stephanie.brassfield@gmail.com

Michael and Stephanie Farrell

Natalie said...

nataliedemill(at)hotmail(com)

perdue family said...

Duh!!! Brittanytuck@gmail.com.

Jessica said...

jessicazincke@gmail.com

Heather Myers said...

I want to keep reading your cute blog :)

heathermyers18@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

add us lindseymariehill@gmail.com

liz hawkins said...

I'd love to keep reading!!

Bethany said...

Hey Becca! I would love to be added if you will have me :) mrcls_hppn@hotmail.com

Madison and Matt said...

madison387@gmail.com :)

Rachel said...

raeshumway at yahoo dot com

thx!!

The Swank Family said...

us too, please!
caswanks@gmail.com

Karissa and Mik said...

add me! nordygirl8@hotmail.com thanks!

Monica Miles said...

monicammiles@gmail.com