4 years ago
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter
This last week we went back to Utah for a whole array of events. My little sister, buddy, best friend, went through the temple, graduated from BYU and got married -- all within 3 days! It was a marathon of events. Since there was a lot of Farnsworth time, we got to spend Easter Sunday with the Jacksons. I'll post about the other events when I can get my hands on some more pictures :) We had a delicious turkey dinner with Ryan's family, then headed to Salt Lake to have an equally delicious ham dinner with the whole Parkinson family (Ryan's moms' side). Then from there we went straight to the airport to come on back home. It was a wonderful Easter Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Olivia looks darling! I love her dress! I'm happy you were able to come to Utah and spend Easter with family. It's definitely nice to spend the holiday's surrounded by family.
She is so cute in her easter dress! I love it! And I still can't believe I didn't see you. I ended up with strep and even though they told me I wasn't contagious after 24 hours of antibiotics I was feeling awful. Needless to say you should come back again soon so I can see you.... ha! Thanks!
Very cute Easter dress Olivia J!!! You always take your Mom shopping at the cutest places.
Post a Comment