Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ConGRADulations!

One of the best days of my life was graduating from BYU. Countless hours of studying, reading, and writing. You work so hard for that very moment. To be done. To be finished. To walk across that stage, get that diploma in hand, with a huge feeling of accomplishment.

 I was so excited to be there for Jen's proud moment. I've been there every step of the way with her. I helped her register for her first classes. We took American Heritage, Biology, and Physical Science together. We worked together at the BYU Bookstore as students. We would take naps during devotional together. We played on several intramural soccer teams together. We would g-chat during class. We would meet in the CougarEat for lunch and split a Subway. Jen was always one of my best buds during my BYU experience, and I'll never think of BYU without thinking of her too. Congrats Jen!! You did it!


No comments: