Now that it's getting warmer we'll see it she actually wears them much, definitely next year. As you can tell from my little model, she loves her tongue. She is such a silly baby. Now I need to learn to make some flowers. Thank you to those smart people that post videos so I can learn!
4 years ago





8 comments:
MAJOR impressive!!
wow those are really good!
you are amazing and olivia is adorable. i saw jill hollingshead the other day and i didn't know you two worked together! she said she's missing you dearly. hope target is taking good care of you!
Your little model is adorable! You are a machine! I just realized that those hats are pretty much different from each other. You've certainly out of my league! Love you!
I had to look through the pictures a second time to actually look at the hats, little Liv is getting so grown up and beautiful!!! Awesome job on the hats too you like homestic one!
Love the cute hats! I hope the midwest is treating you well! You are in for a gorgeous spring/summer/fall! :) Your babe is a cutie girl! My family is in Michigan if you need anything! It's not too far away! :)
So cute! The baby and the hats. Good job!
Wow! I'm so impressed. Maybe you can help me finish the hat I made for Halle before she was born. Oh dear.
Let's get together!!
Post a Comment