
My mom and I made the valence. We didn't have a pattern, but I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, and so we just kind of made it up as we went along!

We love our crib and dresser/changing table. They were super inexpensive, and they are a perfect fit to the nursery.

We love our little nursery. We're excited to add a few more personal touches, but most of all we're excited to add the best addition of all, our baby girl. We're only a few weeks away, maybe even days away. Everyone asks us if we're ready, and of course we have purchased several things to be physically prepared, we've read several books to try and be mentally prepared, but let's be honest...who is ever ready to bring home a newborn. Ryan says it best, "we may not be completely ready, but we're willing"...and sooo excited!



6 comments:
what a CUTE nursery!! i love it all...especially the quilt you made {so beautiful!} and the rocking chair. i really need to come into four chairs--it sounds like an awesome store.
i can't believe your little girl will be here so soon! good luck with everything!! you are going to love being a mommy!
That nursery is ready! And you are too. After reading this post I can't help but think that every baby deserves to come into this world to parents as loving and anxious as you and Ryan. Good luck!!!!
That is the cutest nursery!! LOVE it!
So cute bec! I love it. I too want to come into four chairs once I have a reason too! Meaning a house.. not kids, got those! haha And very thankful for that:)
So cute! I'm jealous that you are so close to being done... with the nursery and the pregnancy!
I LOVE IT! I love the grey walls! Very cute!
Post a Comment