The end is near. I passed my 38 week mark, and from what my doctors have said, I most likely won't make the 40 week mark. At each appointment the last 3 weeks I've continued to progress and as of Friday I was already at 3 cm and 90% effaced. She's head down and ready to go. So basically, this baby could come any day now. Every morning I wake up thinking, "hm..that could have been my last night of uninterrupted sleep." (Well, uninterrupted besides the several bathroom breaks, and having to wake up every single time I need to flop myself over to the other side.) I've been feeling pretty good, with not too many complaints, except being super tired most of the day with random bursts of energy and scrubbing down my whole bathroom and vacuuming the whole house. Baby still likes to stick her feet up in my ribs and push her bum out on the other side. She also gets the hiccups probably twice a day. Crazy to think that we get to hold her soon enough!
4 years ago


4 comments:
you look so cute!
aww cute! Hang in there. I hope she comes soon!! can't wait to see pictures of the little miss.
You're coming along! She'll be here before you know it! They told me Paxton would come early too, and he did! But I wasn't even as dilated as you.
Good luck Rebecca! If you hold out 8 more days (but I won't wish that for you) you'll have her on Benny's birthday. : ) Can't wait to see pictures of that little lady.
Post a Comment