Last week I had my Jackson family baby shower, hosted in Andrea's beautiful new home. All the Miller girls put together the most fabulous shower with lots of delicious food, a fun baby food game, and of course there was great company! I married into the most wonderful family, everyone is so kind, genuine, funny and makes me feel like I truly am part of the fam. We're getting closer to having this little girl in our home, and we just can't wait! Seriously, I don't want to wait anymore, we will gladly welcome her anyday :) Thank you again everyone for the fun baby shower! (and thanks to Andrea for the pics)


.jpg)

2 comments:
yay! three weeks left! can't wait to meet her beautiful face!
Glad you got the photo collages! I have the individual pictures for you as well...printing at Costco... and will send them to you soon! Can't wait to hear about your sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment