This last week we've been staying with Ryan's brother Josh while his parents are in Europe, and with school starting we knew that the big first dance was soon approaching. Only being 8 days away - and being a girl I know how cruical each day is when finding a dress - so we convinced him to not waste another day and ask! So tonight we came up with a few ideas and this is what Josh decided he wanted to do. We wrote all the letters of his name on a little piece of paper and put each letter in a different balloon and said "I'd be blown away if you'd go to Homecoming with me!" Then she gets to pop them all and hopefully unscramble it to figure out who it is. Ryan got to be the doorbell ditcher and I was the get-a-way car. I have forgotten just how much I loved high school. The fun, the drama, the friends, the excitement, the drama, the craziness and the drama. I wouldn't do it again, but I loved it.
4 years ago


3 comments:
I totally agree...I wouldn't do it again, but it was so fun!
I could just see you guys getting so excited about that. I love your thought blog too. Too funny, but true!
THANK YOU for doing that! I called last saturday and tried to convince him but he wouldn't commit to asking! You guys are the bomb.com
Post a Comment