4 years ago
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Happy new camera day
We've been married almost 4 years, and we've never been able to experience a "happy new camera day". It's a very happy day. The camera I had, was dropped and broke almost 4 years ago. The camera we've been using was Ryan's camera that he had before he left for his mission. This camera survived a 2 year mission, and 5 years of traveling all over the world, and it's still works pretty well (besides the black spot in the top left corner of all the pictures). So the little point and shoot Canon we liked was $40 off at Costco, so we went for it. We decided that we'll be taking hundreds of pictures in the months to come, so it was an investment that needed to be made. Anyway, I love the new camera, and I'm excited to snap photos of our baby girl soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WHAT!? You have a new camera story and there are no pictures?!!
Post a Comment