I've made it through the hot summer, and I'm looking forward to the fall temperatures these next few weeks. I am feeling great, but I am definitely getting a little bit bigger every day, 6 more weeks of growing and growing. I have found myself wearing the same things often, so if you see me in the same outfit as when you saw me a few days ago don't be surprised, I'm running out of options here! Besides, at this point I'd much rather spend money on a cute little pink onesie than an XL t-shirt :) This little baby is a crazy one! There are few times a day when she actually stops moving. She hates it when I slouch, and when there's loud noises. Ready or not this baby is coming before October 22nd. My due date is the 15th, but my doctors scheduled my induction date for the 22nd, so there's no question of going over more than a week. The nursery is almost completed, we just need the little odds and ends to make it cute! Ryan did an amazing job of setting up the crib, we'll put up some pictures soon. I love it, I just absolutely love the nursery so far. We are so excited to have our little girl here. Love you baby!
4 years ago


3 comments:
That is a cute pic! Love it!
You are so cute Rebecca! You and Melissa make me a little sick at how cutely you guys carry your babies. You're STILL not as big as I was at the family reunion and I've got 3 months left! Can't wait to see your little lady who is going to be absolutely beautiful!
You look great Becca! I can't wait to meet the little one! You are going to LOVE being a mom! It is so so much fun!
Post a Comment