After laying in bed for over an hour I realized there was obviously way too much on my mind and there was no chance of me going to sleep any time soon. So after eating a cookie and milk I then realized how awake I now am and how much is still racing through my mind...
...my baby is coming next month...i don't even own wipes...what if my baby comes early...my baby won't stop moving so there's no chance of sleep...my back kinda hurts...i need to deposit that check tomorrow...i should go in to work to finish up some things i didn't do today...but it's my day off...we're switching insurance plans tomorrow hopefully it's a smooth transition...i still need that address for that thank you card...i really like that new girl we just hired...i hope she can train fast...i wonder who i could set her up with...i wonder if my baby will look more like me or like Ryan...man, this little girl sure does move a lot...my rocking chair should be done tomorrow...should i do the olyptical tomorrow or go for an easy walk...my hands haven't been hurting as much as they used to...what should we do for dinner tomorrow...i wish i was sleeping...maybe i'll play brick breaker on my phone for a little bit...when is my baby going to come...how are those first few weeks really going to be like...i have to call the doctor's office tomorrow...i can't believe my 34 week appointment is this friday... my doctor said once i'm at 34 weeks they'll take the baby if she comes - no stopping it...i shouldn't have eaten that cookie...i never called my sister back...it's still weird i have an actual baby inside of me...am i really going to deliver this baby in the next few weeks...my stomach feels like it's about to explode i don't see how she can grow anymore in there...maybe i'll read mockingjay for a little bit...is katniss going to end up with peeta or gale...i can't wait to be a mom...i can't decide when to have my last day at work be...maybe i'll just work up until i deliver...i kind of don't want to work anymore..i need to finish reading babywise...what color of curtains should i get for the nursery...i can't wait for baby to come...
4 years ago

6 comments:
Good news. After she comes, you will be WAY too tired to think and you will be able to sleep anywhere, anytime. (When she lets you.)
I CAN'T WAIT for baby to come! Wish I could be there!
That's weird...I was thinking all those same things last night...and lets be honest...your baby will just look like me
I can't believe you only mentioned mockingjay twice....
Awww Becca... you are going to be such a good Mommy. BUT WAIT!! IM not ready for you to have a baby yet. We still need to do something fun before hang outs go from 4 to 5. I have your shower present that ill swing by sometime soon. Ill text ya.
You'll be a wonderful mommy....Just think about her asking to MORP in about 16 years!! That's another whole set of thoughts...Lovies
Post a Comment