Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Time!

So like a month ago I decided I was not just going to sit home, with no costume, and do nothing for Halloween, I wanted to do something a bit more memorable! So I went through an array of ideas for costumes: Pocahontas and John Smith, Barbie and Ken, Jock and Cheerleader...anyway, until I came up with the idea to be the Ninja Turtles! Yes, I had finally found it! So Brittany and I went to a bunch of different stores to come up with the costumes, and $15 later we had the sweetest costumes EVER.

Ry even sewed on his tummy to his shirt all by himself, I was very impressed, nice work honey! We went to visit Jen because she had to see her nephew's costume, Sarge the Pumpkin. I went the day of Halloween to get him a costume, so needless to say it's a little big for him because of the picked over selection. But as I was walking into PetSmart she was putting up the 50% off signs, I love my luck sometimes!

He's a cute little Pumpkin!



We came home from a long day of school and work, after already seeing Harry Potter to Batman to the Big Bad Wolf, we were ready to put our costumes to the test.
We first went to see our neices, cute Gracie, and Viv, as well as our new nephew Sammy. Then our neighbors the Hills, were having a party so we got to see everyone's costumes, and their cute little kids! There were yummy treats too!
Then we went to dinner with the Perdues and the Packards to the Pizza Factory, Yummy! 2 X-Large pizzas later, we were ready to hit the town.
I needed to get my groove on, so we found a dance at one of the apartment complexes (we were probably the only married people there), and did our thang! It was fun, we definitely enjoyed ourselves! (I'll have to steal some pics from Britt)

After all that, we were SO tuckered out, so we just went home and chilled on the couch. The night was probably only beginning for every other 21 and 23 year old in Provo, but we had had our fun. Halloween marked a success and memorable...

(eventhough Sargie looks like he hates me...)

4 comments:

perdue family said...

Haha. It looks like sargie is growling at his costume in one picture. Ill email you the rest of the pictures.

RF said...

Cute costumes. But where are the weapons? Bow staff, nun-chucks, etc? Glad you had a good time.

Megano said...

I love the costumes!!! I want a little pup to dress up! So cute, glad you had fun!

Meggan said...

Sweet Ninja Turtle costumes...you guys are super creative. Sarge looks cute too.

Hey you should send me your email address to jonandmeggan@yahoo so I can invtie you to view our private blog hulmerus.blogspot.com

Meggan Hulme